SealLine Discovery Waterproof Deck Dry Bag
Our finest, most versatile ultra-durable dry bag. Our supreme offering, the feature-rich Discovery Deck dry bag delivers resolute waterproof protection from day trips to expeditions, whether in a boat, slung over a shoulder with the shoulder strap, or lashed to a SUP board, truck, or burro via the multiple lash points.
Availability: In Stock
- PurgeAir™-equipped: New waterproof valve helps the bag compress further once it's been sealed.
- Adaptable: Adjustable carry strap and multiple lash points make it easy to carry or anchor the bag.
- Built for the journey: Made of rugged, flexible, and fully waterproof materials designed to withstand frequent and demanding use.
- Light-colored interior: Significantly eases identification of contents within.*
- Oval bottom: Stable shape won't easily roll around; it's also easy to store, stack, and pack.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
- Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
- *Note: The light-colored interiors are achieved by using materials with non-dyed white threads that have a clear interior coating and a solid-colored exterior coating. The plaid bags use materials with dyed threads and clear coatings inside and out—they do not have as light of an interior as a solid-colored bag, though still maintain some translucence.
MADE IN U.S.A. OF U.S. AND IMPORTED MATERIALS
|Manufacturer Warranty||Manufacturer Direct - Limited Lifetime Warranty|